If you are a called member of another Inn of Court you can join Inner Temple as an Ad Eundem Member. This enables you to remain a member of your Inn whilst being able to make full use of the Inner Temple’s many facilities.
Becoming a Barrister
- Whilst at School
- Stage 4 - Tenancy
- Stage 3 - Pupillage
- Stage 2 - Bar Professional Training Course (BVC / BPTC)
- Stage 1 - University
- Undergraduate Societies
- Facts and Figures
- Insight into the profession: Barrister profile.
- Careers Guide
Applications must include:
- a Certificate of Good Standing (available from the Bar Council)
- a passport size photograph
- a cheque made payable to Inner Temple (£500 if over 10 years Call, £250 if under 10 years Call)
Please note that applications have to be screened for eight working days prior to the Bench Table.
All applications from barristers of other Inns to join ad eundem must be submitted to the Membership Registrar and are considered at the Bench Table meeting. Meetings generally take place once a month except during August and September.