Advocacy Master Class Series
The Advocacy Master Class Series for 4th – 8th year practitioners takes place each autumn and includes three criminal and two civil sessions. Each session will be chaired by one of the course directors or a practitioner of similar experience. Generally the first part of each session will be occupied by a group discussion of possible approaches to a specimen case and the second part by practical demonstrations.
Each session is accredited with 3 CPD hours and costs £30. Each event begins at 6pm and ends at 9pm and will be held at the Inner Temple.
The Criminal sessions will be chaired by Dorian Lovell-Pank QC & The Rt Hon Lady Justice Hallett DBE and include the following sessions:
- Wednesday 17th October 2012: Cross-examination of Witnesses (1)
- Wednesday 23rd October 2012: Cross-examination of Witnesses (2)
- Thursday 22nd November 2012: Cross-examination of Expert Witnesses
The Civil sessions will be chaired by Michael Lerego QC, The Rt Hon Sir John Chadwick & his Honour Judge Critchow and include the following sessions:
- Wednesday 31st October 2012: Ethics for the Civil Bar
- Wednesday 14th November 2012: Civil Advocacy