Once you have become a student member of the Inner Temple, you will have taken your first step on the road to becoming a barrister.
- Our vision for the future
- The Bar of Ireland, Brexit and the Common Law
- The History of the Law Officers
- Brain Imaging as Evidence
- Previous Lecture Series and Speakers
- Proof in International Criminal Trials
- 'Sales' on Retention of Title Terms
- Forensic Identification from the Hand
- The Predicament and Agency of Refugees
- The Limits of Fiduciary Rules
- Show me the money!
- Special Gandhi Lecture
- Frequently asked questions
The Inn places particular importance on its responsibility for the training of student barristers. It has a strong commitment to encourage promising students from all walks of life, and to give financial assistance where appropriate to ensure that the cost of becoming a barrister does not become a barrier.
In this section, you will find information to assist student members of the Inner Temple who intend to pusue an career in law, including details of qualifying sessions, schemes and societies, Call to the Bar and pupillage advice.
All BPTC students have to complete 12 qualifying sessions in order to be called to the BarFind out more