Panel discussion featuring John Shaw and Helen Davies QC, moderated by Miles Young and introduced by Guy Fetherstonhaugh QC. Held in The Temple Church on 25 June 2020.
- Our vision for the future
- Call to the Bar
- Master H Meets...Again
- What Does a Master of the Bench Do?
- International Practice Panel
- Race and the Legal Profession
- Forensic Document Examination - The Science Today
- The Bar of Ireland, Brexit and the Common Law
- The History of the Law Officers
- Memory as Evidence
- The Absolute Ban on Assisted Dying and Lessons from Canada
- Brain Imaging as Evidence
- Previous Lecture Series and Speakers
- Proof in International Criminal Trials
- Forensic Identification from the Hand
- Giving Judges a Voice in Democracies
- A Public Health Approach to Equality Law
- The Predicament and Agency of Refugees
- The Wild and Ridiculous Doctrine of Equality
- What Does It Mean to Be Anti-Racist in a Profession Full of Privileged People?
- The Limits of Fiduciary Rules
- 'Sales' on Retention of Title Terms
- Show me the money!
- Special Gandhi Lecture
- Assisted Dying
- Britain's Unwritten Constitution
- Does the Bar Need to Communicate and Market Itself More in the Modern World?
- Is Anything More Needed to Ensure Freedom of Speech?
- Is the Presumption of Innocence Alive and Well?
- Peace vs Justice
- Prison Reform
- Temple Women's Forum: Planned Breaks and Return to the Bar
- Frequently asked questions
Does the Bar Need to Communicate and Market Itself More in the Modern World?
volume_up volume_down volume_off