The Bar Standards Board's requirement to complete a Forensic Accountancy Course during pupillage or the first three years of practice ceased on 1 March 2019.
- Our vision for the future
- The Bar of Ireland, Brexit and the Common Law
- The History of the Law Officers
- Brain Imaging as Evidence
- Previous Lecture Series and Speakers
- Proof in International Criminal Trials
- 'Sales' on Retention of Title Terms
- Forensic Identification from the Hand
- The Predicament and Agency of Refugees
- The Limits of Fiduciary Rules
- Show me the money!
- Special Gandhi Lecture
- Frequently asked questions