Morgan Sports Law was founded in July 2013 as a specialist sports dispute resolution firm. We currently have opportunities for two or more barristers to join our team.
Most of the firm’s work is heard before the Court of Arbitration for Sport, other sports disciplinary tribunals around the world and the High Court.
The firm already has one in-house barrister, whose work focuses on written and oral advocacy. Due to an increased caseload, we are recruiting more in-house barristers to assist with the firm’s written and oral advocacy. All of our submissions are drafted in-house, and successful applicants would be heavily involved in that process.
Your qualifications and attributes
You will be a qualified barrister, of any call – the nature and scope of your work at the firm would be tailored to your experience and number of years’ call. You will also have:
- A strong desire to focus on sports disputes.
- An excellent academic background and legal training.
- Very strong written and oral advocacy skills.
- Fluency in English (additional languages would be an advantage but are not essential).
- The right to live and work in the UK.
Remuneration is competitive and will depend on experience. A portion will be based on merit/performance.
The role is full-time and based predominantly in London/Surrey and/or Switzerland, with opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30 April 2019.
Please also include the following with your application:
- Contact details of two referees;
- If you do not hold a UK passport or a passport of any other country in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, proof of your right to live and work in the UK/Switzerland.