Highly regarded niche matrimonial firm looking for a fee earner with previous experience in matrimonial finance work to assist exclusively with one high net worth case involving both financial and children litigation.
This is a temporary contract (minimum 6 months). Flexible working possible and entirely remotely if necessary/required. Immediate start.
Would suit training, newly qualified, or experienced solicitor, barrister or CILEx member looking for temporary flexible work or secondment.
The quantity of work will vary depending on the stage of litigation, and although this is advertised as a part time position, there are likely to be periods when the role will be full time.
As a minimum requirement the applicant will need to have received training in a specialist matrimonial finance department/seat.
- be highly organised
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be highly IT literate (able to adapt to new case management systems very quickly and preferably be able to touch type)
- be able to assimilate and collate large quantities of financial information and other documents
- be numerate and able to use Excel spreadsheets
- be able to conduct legal research to a high standard
- have good basic drafting skills.
Rate of pay dependent on experience - to be discussed with the applicant.
Email Jane Aizlewood on firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV