Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing: 1
- Qualifying Session
- Special Event
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
In person tickets.
Michael Stevenson (Senior Advisor, Programme for International Student Assessment, OECD Education and Skills Directorate and Inner Temple Bencher): Education for Human Flourishing - what would it mean for the Law?
Followed by a drinks reception at the venue.
Event Contact: email@example.com
Book/Cancel by: 8/11/2021
Start Date: 15th November 2021 at 6:00 pm
End Date: 15th November 2021 at 8:30 pm
The Royal College of Surgeons
Students and Members
Miss Kerry Upham
020 7797 8213
- Describe key areas of legal education and the profession that may be affected by a change in technology (AI) and education.
- Identify areas of human intelligence that complement machine intelligence and how technology and education developments might affect the lives of legal professionals throughout their careers