If you are a called member of another Inn of Court you can join Inner Temple as an Ad Eundem Member. This enables you to remain a member of your Inn whilst being able to make full use of the Inner Temple’s many facilities.
Becoming a Barrister
- Chat to Us
- Insight Sheffield Registration Form
- Insight Evening - Sheffield
- Insight Online 26 January 2021
- Insight Online 4 February 2021
- Insight Online 11 February 2021
- Insight Online 10 March 2021
- Insight Online 25 March 2021
- Insight Online 4 February 2021 Registration Form
- Insight Online 11 February 2021 Registration Form
- Insight Online 10 March 2021 Registration Form
- Insight Online 25 March 2021 Registration Form
- Undergraduate Societies
- Careers Guide
Applications must include:
- a completed Ad Eundem application form
- a Certificate of Good Standing (available from the Bar Council) emailed directly to the Inn.
- a letter or email of ongoing membership from your Inn of Call
- a passport size photograph
- an admission fee paid to The Inner Temple (£500 if over 10 years Call, £250 if under 10 years Call), we can accept bank transfers or
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Admission Ad Eundem’ in the subject line.
Please note that applications have to be screened for eight working days prior to the Bench Table.
All applications from barristers of other Inns to join ad eundem must be submitted to the Membership Registrar and are considered at the Bench Table meeting. Meetings generally take place once a month except during August and September.