If you are a called member of another Inn of Court you can join Inner Temple as an Ad Eundem Member. This enables you to remain a member of your Inn whilst being able to make full use of the Inner Temple’s many facilities.
Becoming a Barrister
- Undergraduate Societies
- Careers Guide
Applications must include:
- a completed Ad Eundem application form
- a Certificate of Good Standing (available from the Bar Council)
- a letter of ongoing membership from your Inn of Call
- a passport size photograph
- a cheque made payable to The Inner Temple (£500 if over 10 years Call, £250 if under 10 years Call)
Please note that applications have to be screened for eight working days prior to the Bench Table.
All applications from barristers of other Inns to join ad eundem must be submitted to the Membership Registrar and are considered at the Bench Table meeting. Meetings generally take place once a month except during August and September.