If you are a called member of another Inn of Court you can join Inner Temple as an Ad Eundem Member. This enables you to remain a member of your Inn whilst being able to make full use of the Inner Temple’s many facilities.
Becoming a Barrister
- Insight Sheffield Registration Form
- Insight Online 22 October 2020 Registration Form
- Insight Online 27 October 2020 Registration Form
- Insight Online 3 November 2020 Registration Form
- Insight Online 19 November 2020 Registration Form
- Insight Online 19 November 2020
- Insight Online 22 October 2020
- Insight Online 27 October 2020
- Insight Online 3 November 2020
- Insight Evening - Sheffield
- Undergraduate Societies
- Careers Guide
Applications must include:
- a completed Ad Eundem application form
- a Certificate of Good Standing (available from the Bar Council) emailed directly to the Inn.
- a letter or email of ongoing membership from your Inn of Call
- a passport size photograph
- an admission fee paid to The Inner Temple (£500 if over 10 years Call, £250 if under 10 years Call), we can accept bank transfers or
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with ‘Admission Ad Eundem’ in the subject line.
Please note that applications have to be screened for eight working days prior to the Bench Table.
All applications from barristers of other Inns to join ad eundem must be submitted to the Membership Registrar and are considered at the Bench Table meeting. Meetings generally take place once a month except during August and September.