Welcome. We are delighted to welcome you to your professional home. The Inner Temple is committed to providing you with educational experience that will enhance your understanding of the profession, provide you with news skills and knowledge and complement the learning you gain on the Bar Course. Your Inn is not only about the education and support we will provide you during your time as a student member, it is also about the lifelong learning that we aim to provide.
- Our vision for the future
- Call to the Bar
- Master H Meets...Again
- What Does a Master of the Bench Do?
- International Practice Panel
- Race and the Legal Profession
- Forensic Document Examination - The Science Today
- The Bar of Ireland, Brexit and the Common Law
- The History of the Law Officers
- Memory as Evidence
- The Absolute Ban on Assisted Dying and Lessons from Canada
- Brain Imaging as Evidence
- Previous Lecture Series and Speakers
- Proof in International Criminal Trials
- Forensic Identification from the Hand
- Giving Judges a Voice in Democracies
- A Public Health Approach to Equality Law
- The Predicament and Agency of Refugees
- The Wild and Ridiculous Doctrine of Equality
- What Does It Mean to Be Anti-Racist in a Profession Full of Privileged People?
- The Limits of Fiduciary Rules
- 'Sales' on Retention of Title Terms
- Show me the money!
- Special Gandhi Lecture
- Assisted Dying
- Britain's Unwritten Constitution
- Does the Bar Need to Communicate and Market Itself More in the Modern World?
- Is Anything More Needed to Ensure Freedom of Speech?
- Is the Presumption of Innocence Alive and Well?
- Peace vs Justice
- Prison Reform
- Should UK Judges and ex-Judges Be Sitting in Hong Kong?
- Temple Women's Forum: Planned Breaks and Return to the Bar
- Frequently asked questions
Introductory Packs for 2020/21 Bar Course Students
If you are starting the Bar Course in 2020 you should have received a welcome pack, if you have not they can be downloaded below.
If you are entering your second year of the part-time BPTC, you will be sent a pack containing details of how to apply for the various schemes and educational events for the year ahead, in October.