Specialist Bar Associations, Inns, Circuits and Chambers are authorised providers of courses for New Practitioners and Established Practitioners. Other organisations may apply to the Bar Council for recognition as an external course provider. The Bar Council maintains a list of courses which have been accredited for CPD purposes on its education web site at The Bar Standards Board.
- Our vision for the future
- Call to the Bar
- International Practice Panel
- Master H Meets...Again
- Race and the Legal Profession
- Show me the money!
- Forensic Document Examination - The Science Today
- The Bar of Ireland, Brexit and the Common Law
- The History of the Law Officers
- Memory as Evidence
- The Absolute Ban on Assisted Dying and Lessons from Canada
- Brain Imaging as Evidence
- Previous Lecture Series and Speakers
- Proof in International Criminal Trials
- Forensic Identification from the Hand
- Giving Judges a Voice in Democracies
- A Public Health Approach to Equality Law
- The Limits of Fiduciary Rules
- The Predicament and Agency of Refugees
- The Wild and Ridiculous Doctrine of Equality
- What Does It Mean to Be Anti-Racist in a Profession Full of Privileged People?
- 'Sales' on Retention of Title Terms
- Asylum and Immigration: Do Sovereign Island Nations have a Duty to Provide Refuge?
- Assisted Dying
- Britain's Unwritten Constitution
- The Crime of Ecocide
- Does the Bar Need to Communicate and Market Itself More in the Modern World?
- Is Anything More Needed to Ensure Freedom of Speech?
- Is There a Case for Anonymity in Social Media?
- Is the Presumption of Innocence Alive and Well?
- Peace vs Justice
- Prison Reform
- The Rule of Law in Times of International Conflict
- Should UK Judges and ex-Judges Be Sitting in Hong Kong?
- Special Gandhi Lecture
- Temple Women's Forum Autumn Networking Event
- Temple Women's Forum: Planned Breaks and Return to the Bar
- What Does a Master of the Bench Do?
- Frequently asked questions
Practitioners & Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Keble Advanced Advocacy Course
Inner Temple is offering funding for up to five of its members (from any circuit) to attend the South Eastern Circuit’sFind out more