Funding to attend the Keble Advanced Advocacy Course
Each year, Inner Temple offers funding for up to five of its members (from any circuit) to attend the South Eastern Circuit’s Keble Advanced Advocacy Course at Keble College, Oxford. This year's course takes place from Tuesday 27th August until Saturday 31st August.
Applicants for Inner Temple funding must:
- Be members of the Inner Temple.
- Be currently in practice as barristers and hold a current practising certificate.
- Have been in practice for a minimum of 3 full years post-pupillage.
- Have successfully completed the New Practitioners’ Advocacy Course (for barristers in years 1-3 of practice / employment) at the Inn or on circuit.
- Have a practice / be in employment, undertaking publicly funded work in whole or in substantial part.
Application forms and further information about the the Keble course (and Inn funding) are now available on the South Eastern Circuit website, which can be accessed by clicking here.
The deadline for submission of forms is Friday 21 June 2024.