- Salary £19552
- Overtime will be available
- 25 Days Holiday
- Provided Uniform
- Lunch provided during Term Time
- Private Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Manning vehicle/pedestrian gates, recording vehicle driver details
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Regular foot patrols throughout the estate
- Attending to any Security requests from the Duty Porter
- Remaining in uniform provided during your shift
8 hour shift between the hours of 0800hrs-2000hrs Mon to Fri (Overtime at weekends and Bank Holidays).
You should have a good knowledge of English, both written and spoken. No previous experience necessary as training will be given on the job to the successful applicant.
Please send a letter of application including the Inner Temple's Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to:
Mr David McCleary
The Inner Temple is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Applications through agencies will not be considered.