The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple (central London)
The Inner Temple is an equal opportunities employer and is fully committed to best practice in all areas of its activities, including recruitment. Its policy can be found at Equality & Diversity Policy. Details of the Inn's use of personal information can be downloaded here.
Prestigious garden of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple - City of London
Part-time role ideally suited for newly qualified gardener, who is keen to gain experience and develop skills in a historic garden, maintained to high horticultural standards.
Fixed term contract from 31 March to 21 December, 75 working days across 26 weeks (2 to 3 working days a week from April to the end of June and again 1 to 2 working days from October through to December) for a salary of £4,642 plus excellent benefits including a pension scheme, lunch, PMI and a generous leave allowance.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 19th March 2014.
Detailed Job Description
- Deadline for the receipt of applications is Wednesday, 19th March 2014
- Interviews are held on Monday, 24th, Wednesday, 26th and Thursday, 27th March
- Start of fixed term contract 31 March 2014 until 21 December 2014
An application must include the following:
- Covering letter (no more than one page)
- Completed application and equal opportunities forms:
The above material can be submitted either by one e-mail to
OR by post to
Ms Andrea Brunsendorf
Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
LONDON EC4Y 7HL