Start Date: 4th November 2019 at 5:30 pm
- Special Event
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Qualifying Session
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
*FULLY BOOKED* Reserve list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disscussion between The Rt Hon Lord Sumption OBE and Prof Vernon Bogdanor CBE FRSA FBA, moderated by Professor Dawn Oliver (Emeritus Professor of Constitutional Law, UCL). Open to members and public.
5.30pm for 5.45pm, followed by a reception. Please Note: Tickets will not be sold on the door.
Cancellation by: 24 October
This event is nearly sold out
End Date: 4th November 2019 at 7:45 pm
The Temple Church