Start Date: 22nd March 2021 at 5:30 pm
- Special Event
- Qualifying Session
- Circuit Dinner
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
Online bookings have closed. For last minute bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
'Law in a time of Plague - Was the Law a Good Doctor?' by Professor Sir John Baker & Professor John Wass.
Plague and Pandemic are not new nor are the efforts of government to deal with them by executive proclamations. Professors Baker and Wass will discuss and illustrate the Tudor and Stuart governments approaches, their legitimacy and effectiveness.
Members: Tick the 'Are you the attendee?"
End Date: 22nd March 2021 at 7:00 pm
Zoom Webinar (GMT+1:00) London
Open to: Members & Public