Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law: 1
- Special Event
- Qualifying Session
- Circuit Dinner
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
Part of the Social Context of the Law Series of discussions open to members of the Inns and the public designed to enhance an understanding of the law and its social importance through open discussion. Topic TBC.
Followed by Q&A.
This event will be available to watch via Zoom.
The Zoom login details will be emailed out prior to the event.
Event Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book/Cancel by: 24/11/2021
Start Date: 22nd November 2021 at 6:00 pm
End Date: 22nd November 2021 at 7:20 pm
Students and Members
The session will include an opportunity for Q&A.
Log in to book member ticketsMember Login