Ethics, Standards and Values: 1
- Qualifying Session
- Special Event
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
'Asylum and Immigration: Do Sovereign Island Nations have a Duty to Provide Refuge?'
Laura Dubinsky QC (Doughty Street Chambers)
Followed by Q&A.
In-person and online from The Inner Temple.
Doors open: 5.30pm
Lecture: 6pm - 7.20pm (GMT+1)
Reception: 7.20pm - 7.50pm
Non-members, scroll beneath the Members Login box and click 'Add Ticket'
Cancel by: 06/06/2022
Start Date: 13th June 2022 at 6:00 pm
End Date: 13th June 2022 at 7:20 pm
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
Members and public
Member Events Team
- Present ethical arguments regarding the refugee crisis in a reasoned and logical fashion
6pm: introduction by moderator, followed by panelists setting out their arguments. The discussion will be followed by Q&A from the audience.
Log in to book member ticketsMember Login