Ethics, Standards and Values: 1
- Special Event
- Becoming a Barrister
- Bencher Event
- Educational Event
- Qualifying Session
- Ethics, Standards and Values
- Advocacy Skills
- Legal Knowledge, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Preparation for Pupillage, Career Development and Wellbeing
- Legacy Qualifying Session
Online bookings have now closed. For last minute bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
'Asylum and Immigration: Do Sovereign Island Nations have a Duty to Provide Refuge?'
Anthony Vaughan (Doughty Street Chambers)
Rehana Popal (33 Bedford Row)
The Rt Hon Sir Robert Buckland KBE QC MP (Secretary of State for Justice and Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain 2019-2021 and Inner Temple Bencher)
Followed by Q&A.
In-person and online from The Inner Temple.
Doors open: 5.30pm
Lecture: 6pm - 7.20pm (GMT+1)
Reception: 7.20pm - 7.50pm
Non-members, scroll beneath the Members Login box and click 'Add Ticket'
Cancel by: 06/06/2022
Start Date: 13th June 2022 at 6:00 pm
End Date: 13th June 2022 at 7:20 pm
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
Members and public
Member Events Team
- Present ethical arguments regarding the refugee crisis in a reasoned and logical fashion
6pm: introduction by moderator, followed by panelists setting out their arguments. The discussion will be followed by Q&A from the audience.